Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Reserve Space in Open Studio-Morning
During Covid-19 Restrictions, the CAC will only be open to members who are listed on a signup sheet for a specific date and time in the facility. That means you cannot substitute your signup with another individual. Please register, therefore, for only your personal use (not for other members) of the Coyote Room during Social Distancing and be considerate of others who may also wish to use our facilities during this time. If you will not use your reserved time, please be sure to cancel it, so another member may use the space. Space is limited to 10 members at a time and a wait list will be in effect for each signup period.
Social Distancing Rules governing use of the Coyote Room during this time:
1) Entry through front door to the CAC only.
2) Masks must be worn at all times when in the building.
3) No more than 10 persons in the Coyote Room.
4) Chairs & tables must remain as set in order to observe social distancing.
5) No food or microwaving of food permitted. Refrigerators cannot be used.
6) Drinking fountains are not available so drinks must be provided by the individual. Outdoor soda machines not available.
7) No loitering/visiting in the halls or restrooms.
8) Studio users must wipe down the area they use before they leave including table, chairs, and any cabinet or sink area or handles used.
Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 9:00 AM until 11:30 AM
Coyote Room, Creative Arts Center
Reserve Space in Coyote Room
Registration is required before Sunday, December 27, 2020 at 12:00 AM